- Motorcycle Touring Page on Pennsylvania Magazine website. Lots of good roads listed.
- Pa Rt 125 from Pine Grove in Schuykill Co. to Shamokin in
Northumberland co. Plenty of curves and hairpins.
- US Rt 30 through Fulton and Bedford counties. Lots of fast sweepers as
you cross the mountains. Get off the turnpike and have some fun!
- Pa Rt 44 through Potter and Lycoming counties. Three State Forests, no stop signs.
- Pa Rt 120 through Clinton and Cameron counties. Great scenery.
- Pa Rt 154 - Sullivan and Bradford counties. Constant hills and
- Pa Rt 18 from Washington Pa to the West Virginia line. The section north of Sycamore along Brown's Creek is exceptionally nice. Plenty of easy curves.
- Pa Rt 666 in Warren & Forest counties. Lots of easy curves as you travel through the Allegheny National Forest. Watch out for gravel from the intersecting roads.
- US Rt 6 crosses the entire Northern Tier of Pennsylvania. Too many points of interest to list. Little traffic and pleasant scenery. Some areas now have more traffic but it's still a worthwhile ride.
- PA Rt 82 runs south from Birdsboro to the state line below Kennett Square and continues into Delaware as DE Rt 82 ending just above Wilmington. It passes horse farms, scenic countryside and travels along streams for a great ride with great scenery and lots of curves.
HOME - -
NEWSLETTERS - -
LINKS - -
FUN ROADS - -
EVENTS - -